Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I dream therefore I exist..

I  don’t know what it take to dream but It cost me almost everything of my life. In a race for nothing I have lost almost everything I was proud of having. My  desires, my dreams , my respect and all above my love.

It seems that I am the biggest looser of this world with no desire, nothing to chase but still people forcing me each time to run harder and harder. I want to say aloud that guys I am tired of all world but something chokes my throat when I stand to say this. Something suck me back to the same darkness from where I am trying to escape.

Once having most beautiful people around to now where the only lines that echoes is “It’s a tough world pall,here dog eats dog” from workplace to road these lines keep following me everywhere. Every morning I woke up and see the things around , nothing has moved since last night. Every thing is still the same since last years or may be era’s…

Same people running for their offices, doing their job till night. Is this what I dream of???? For whom we are earning , for whom we are living , if we can't spend time with them , Is money is everything. Is being rich and powerful is pinnacle of all desire.? Why one thing I love demand’s just opposite of the other I love equally?

I dream of a small house at a place away for everything with my loved ones my friends my family where I can spend time with them after my job, where I can enjoy my life with my friends as earlier, where there is no barrier of religion, caste,colour that can separate two people for loving each other . Is that desire obsolete now? Atleast not atleast for me. 

Ofcourse some can call me Mr. perfect but what is proudness of just following everyone.

But the question still remain the same can I live with my dreams or I should  join the sheep herd. Simply doing what one had performed not thinking of who gonna follow me or what will happen next.

Or I should go against the tide and keep dreaming what my heart says……..

I know if I will succeed the world will remember but if I fail I know same world don’t gonna care for me. But  I would say to those who loves that I will bring smile on your faces. May be I will be late but I will …..just wait for me.

8 comments:

anu said...

hmm.. u thinkin too much.. aaram se movie dekho have good food n njoy life..

Prashant said...

bhai.. kahan the tum lagta hai u r goin to be the next spiritual guru ; jeevan ka yatarth samajh liya hai tumne; good buddy

Rajeev Rai said...

@ prashant

baba abhi bhi time hai bhakt ban jayige ...
bahot brahm gayan denge apko...

RandomGuy said...

Expressions fail you when you're writing something that stands very close to you.
Saala poora duniya mein kya dhindhora peet raha hai be?? yeh sab kya janta mein batane waala baat hai..apne dard ke aham ko barkaraar rakho, baad mein kaam dega.

Rajeev Rai said...

bhai naam pura likh diya jaye...
fone karke gariyane main aasan rahega...

Ritwik said...

This one carries a great thought. I liked it a lot as I could relate to what you have written.

Carry on buddy...

Way to go... Awesome stuff!!!

Aashutosh said...

gud one bhai!!!! deep thots gone into this one....achcha laga padh k...n i too feel the same....4 my old frns...to b with them.[:)]

Unknown said...

baap re...kya thinking hai guru...but overall a nice one...rajeev baba ki jai!!!