Thursday, June 25, 2009

THE ZEROTH LAW

Don’t worry guys even I don’t remember any of such laws after joining my company as an R&D engineer. Well this law resembles the zeroth law of thermodynamics only in terms of human feeling and emotions.
I used to mail some thoughts or quotes to some of my close friends everyday just as mark that yes I do remember u all even if we are miles away an even if we have not met for last couples of years. Some times I got a reply and some time I don’t but it that was a good day I got a reply. I don’t remember the exact lines of quotes but if you ask me its summary it says “Move on, Life is beautiful”.
I got a reply that you should move on. At first I thought he is right. Why I have still living in past years. I should move and welcome some new friends in my life. Enjoy the present. But then I thought what beauty in this life is if my close friends are not with me and will it make me happy if my old friends are not happy. And the answer was “never”.
At that day I define the zeroth law of emotion as “If A is in emotional contact with B, then any factor affecting B will affect A and vice versa.
Then how can A leave B when B is still unhappy!!!!

No comments: